From Kraft Food & Family Magazine:
- 2 medium baking potatoes and/or sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Kraft House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Kosher salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Wash potatoes; pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 1/4 inch thick strips; transfer to large bowl. Add dressing, pepper and salt; toss well.
2. Arrange potatoes in single layer on 2 large baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Cook 30 minutes. Turn potatoes. Cook an additional 30 minutes.