This is Destiny Perkins' recipe that she shared with me. Thanks Destiny!
This is easy, yummy and impressive.
*box of ice cream sandwiches
*tub of caramel apple dipping sauce (found by the apples)
*Heath toffee crumbs (found on the baking isle)
*large tub of Cool Whip
1. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan with ice cream sandwiches.
2. Melt the caramel until it is just soft. (You don't want it to be hot.) Spread that over ice cream sandwiches.
3. Sprinkle 3/4 of the bag of toffee on the caramel.
4. Spread a layer of Cool Whip.
5. Sprinkle the remaining toffee over the top of the Cool Whip.
6. Leave in the freezer until a few minutes before you are ready to eat it.