Submitted by: Angela Mills
1/2 cup butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/8 tsp. salt
1.5-2 lbs. chicken breast or tenders
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, pepper and salt.
4. Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
5. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.